SG GameFEST – Developer Seminar 2010 happening on 25 November is a 1-day B2B seminar that will converge an international powerhouse of presenters to share their proactive mind-sets, rattling perspectives and intangible experiences to inspire engaging game content development.
In addition to a dynamic seminar and compelling panel discussion, there will also be a Games Industry Networking Reception.
The event will also incorporate a half-day IDM Day 2010: Aspiring Developers Meet Developers Day (Industry Development Day) on 26-November at which we will address overview of the games landscape (Asia and beyond Asia-Pac), game communities, career opportunities, tips from game industry professionals, etc.
Over 2-days at one venue, participants can look forward to expanding their intellectual capacity towards game development as well as robust networking opportunities to form invaluable peer-to-peer and a wide subset of community relations.
The International Panel Of Speakers Will:
- Explore the up and coming trends affecting game development work
- Compare the strengths and weaknesses of the respective varied mediums and platforms
- Perceive new ways to produce innovative and engaging content
- Share immersive experiences and valuable insights on design and apps development
- Showcase evidences of game design, mobile/multi-platform apps and game development
- Debate questions that pitch creative ideas against game development challenges
- Discuss what to expect in the game development landscape in the future
Who Should Attend:
- Game Apps Developers
- Game Developers
- Creative and Game Studio Professionals
- Creative and Developer Students